- DURAFLEX ST – SUPER TOUGH
- One of the lightest bindings ever produced, the Contact Pro focuses the strength of Duraflex ST in critical areas of the base for power, and Vaporlite dampening underfoot for cushioned comfort.
- 5% CONTACT AREA
- Patented minimal board-to-binding footprint crucially reduces interference with your board’s true flex and provides a more natural response and feel.
- CP3 DURAFLEX MD BASE
- Duraflex blended nylon is utilized on the Contact Pro to provide a medium flexing base that is softer than the Ultra and stiffer than the Contact. A great choice for all types of snowboarding.
- MULTI-DENSITY THERMOFORMED EVA BUSHINGS
- Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season – unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM HEELCUPS
- The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car – stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- CP3 HIHBACKS
- Developed and tested by Gigi Rüf, CP3 Highbacks are incredibly light, extremely comfortable, and outstanding in all types of snowboarding terrain.
- CLASSIC LITE ANKLE STRAPS
- Once featured on our most expensive models, the Classic Lite Ankle Strap is a prime example of how “trickle down” technology finds its place in the Union Collection. Tried, Tested and True.
- ULTRAGRIP TOE STRAPS
- Multi-Positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
|Mondo||23 – 26||25 – 28||28+|
|UK||4 – 7||6 – 9||9+|
|US Womens||6 – 9||8 – 11|
|US Unisex||5 – 8||7 – 10||10+|
|Euro||37 – 41||40 – 43||43+|