Blizzard Quattro 6.9TI
Speed freaks will love the Blizzard Quattro 6.9 Ti! This premium ski from Blizzard’s Quattro line is a no-compromise, precision instrument for high-octane, powerful riders. With a 69 mm waist, full camber profile and new C-Spine core technology, edge transitions are quick and edge grip on icy pistes is as solid as it gets. The handling is precise and stable no matter what the snow conditions.
DIN CONFIG. – 4-12 TPX
PLATE SYSTEM – IQ Demo Plate
- IQ Sandwich Compound Sidewall (Ti), Quattro Technology + C-Spine Core
- Two bi-directional carbon fiber layers are positioned vertically between the middle laminents of the woodcore and run tip to tail.
- BENEFITS – TRANSITION PHASE OF THE TURN:
- Maximum rebound
- Maximum energy transmission
- Maximum edge-to-edge response
- 0 mm Rocker
SHAPE BLIZZARD QUATTRO – NARROW WAIST
The Blizzard Quattro shape concept is available in different sidecuts, waist widths and model sizes so skiers can match the skis precision and agility to their own technique.
NARROW WAISTED SKI (69-74MM)
- Quick edge-to-edge
- Best edge grip on icy slopes
LONGER SKI SIZES (> 170CM)
- Radius from 14M to 17M
- Longer turn shape with a GS feeling
SHORTER SKI SIZES (< 170CM)
- Radius from 10M to 13M
- Shorter turn shape, a more fun, SL carving feeling
Duratec is the use of a thicker textured surface combined with maximum edge radius and aluminum tip protectors to contribute to the durabilty and longevity of your skis
IQ Interface that incorporates an elastic dampening system. This inferface delivers less vibration, a more dynamic feeling and unbeatable edge grip, which results in easy and effortless skiing..
SW TI carbon construction
Full poplar/ash woodcore, powered with C-SPINE, and combined with two full sheets of Titanal, this construction delivers Blizzard’s highest level of performance.
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.